Ski Care Products and Wax Removers
Rex offers a complete range of conditioners for all modern xc ski types, including mohair grip inserts (ie. SkinTec, SkinPro), ZERO, Nanogrip and Optigrip bases.
Everything you need to keep your skis in top shape!
Base Oil 2.0
A Rex specialty for new or ground skis. One treatment with Base Oil equals 2-3 treatments with Base Paraffin. Prevents the base from turning to gray. The new 2.0 version contains new raw materials from our R&D department. Creates a hydrophobic emulsion with gliders and helps the ski base to repel more water and dirt.
Taking care of skin skis
Removing Grip Wax
Removing grip wax from skis:
- Lay softpaper sheet on the ski
- Remove grip wax with a scraper
- Wet ski base with wax remover
- Clean any residue left on the ski with fibberrex
- Wipe off excess dirt
- Allow skis to dry for 5-10 minutes before moving on to the waxing
Applying Rex Anti-Ice
Rex Anti-Ice is designed for Nanogrip, Optigrip and no-wax bases to proven icing and improve glide.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Apply conditioner onto the ski base
- Let the base dry for a couple of minutes